Rules & Regulations
Fisherman’s Point Campground
Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota
Rules & Regulations
Official Camping Season: April 29 through October 31
Check-in Time: 1:00 p.m. Office Hours*:
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m. Saturday – Thursday: 12:00 – 7:00 p.m.
All campers must register at Campground Friday: 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Office prior to entering a campsite. *Subject to change.
Payment Accepted: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover. Camper must pay the first day campsite rental at the time of reservation.
All persons using campsites, picnic grounds or recreation area of Fisherman’s Point shall comply with the following rules:
- Fees for the entire length of the intended stay must be paid upon arrival. The manager will not hold a site beyond the days paid.
- Cancellations are accepted by the Campground Manager via telephone and email. First day campsite rental fee is non-refundable for any reason. The City of Hoyt Lakes will not issue any cash refunds for any reservation cancellation.
- Keep the campsite, picnic grounds and recreational area in a clean, orderly & sanitary condition.
- All household pets must be kept on a leash at all times and must be immediately cleaned up after. There is a $10.00 per animal fee per reservation due upon check-in.
- Fires permitted only in grills or fire rings provided for the camping and picnic area. DNR approved firewood is required and available for purchase at the Campground Office.
- It is unlawful to remove any object, deface any property, to cut any tree, to peel the bark of any tree or to make any excavations without the consent of the City.
- No firearms shall be discharged within any area of Fisherman’s Point without written permission.
- No fish shall be cleaned in any other area except the fish cleaning house.
- No person shall create a disturbance which will bother the people in other campsites.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Noise complaints can be reported to the East Range Police Department non-emergency phone number 218-742-9825 or 218-225-2000.
- All vehicles must follow the speed limit and shall park in designated areas only. All laws and ordinances must be followed for operation of a motor vehicle (the operator of a golf cart must be 16 years of age and hold a valid drivers license; the operator of an ATV must be at least 12 years of age and have a valid safety DNR certification and be accompanied by a legal guardian on the same or separate ATV).
- No parked or idling vehicles, trailers, etc. may block the roadway. Additional parking is available at the end of the Point and the arena parking lot.
- Boat trailers may not be stored at the end of the Point. Trailers may be stored in the reserved campsite, trailer storage lot, or off City property.
- No person shall camp in Fisherman’s Point without first having registered and paid.
- Fees for the use of campsites are determined by Resolution of the City Council.
- No one under the age of 18 shall camp overnight unless accompanied by their guardian.
- The registration receipt must be displayed on the post at the entrance to the campsite.
- Only one camper and one tent are allowed per campsite (site no. 49 may have two tents). Screen houses do not count as a tent.
- Late check ins: If a site is not occupied the first night of the reservation, it will be considered cancelled and open for renting the next day unless prior arrangements for late arrival are made with the Campground Manager.
- Fees will be charged for any intentional or accidental damage done to the campsite or campground, including but not limited to: electrical pedestal, fire ring, picnic table, bathhouses.
- Violation of any of these rules will be cause for immediate removal from the campground.
Rules are subject to change without warning
Download & Print Fisherman's Point Campground Rules